Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Friday 15 July 2011

Gi Kwang Earring ♥

Have anyone noticed Gi Kwang earring in this photo? LOL, i know this photo is so cute with his aegyo. But that is not my point here. Look at his earring. Seriously his earring is so pretty and daebak.


Guess what. I managed to buy it and it exactly the same with what Gi Kwang wear. Wohoooo for me. Hehehehe.. i'm so excited to share bout this stuff. As usual i bought it from Facebook and got it 2 days ago. Right now i'm wearing it and it so comfy + nice = totally love it. 


By the way, this earring is a pre-order item from asmama.com. You can see that this earring is made in Korea. My friend who don't even know about Kpop saw this earring and said its really pretty and wanna buy it from me. LOL. I guess even if u r not kpop fan, u will find this earring pretty too.  Oh, since its wrap in plastic u can't really see the earring. Let me show u how its look like after i unwrap it. 



.: 끝 :.

ll 독서 주셔서 감사합니다 ll

No comments:

Post a Comment