Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Tuesday 21 June 2011

BIGBANG 4.5 Special Album

Wohooo!!! I know this is kinda late but i juz received my BB album after waiting for more than 2 months (i bought it from one of kpop shop in FB. Geezzz at that seller). Anyway, im so happy to get it especially when i get GD Family Card. 

Well, its true that TOP is my bias but still happy to get it since GD is my 2nd bias in BB. Ehehehe... Gosh, I'm so happy now. The moment i saw GD card, i can feel like i'm flying. Hahaha... Oh, i forgot to mentioned. Since i bought this during pre-order, i got BB standing card as well. Wohooo to me. Sadly I still dun get my poster yet (another gezzz to that seller).


And here is my album unboxing 



After a long wait... at last i got my poster (on 21st July). Whooaa at the poster. Really big. Really white. Yet... to simple? I dunno. But its okay coz i still love it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


.: 끝 :.

ll 독서 주셔서 감사합니다 ll

No comments:

Post a Comment